Applications For The Young Entrepreneurs Hub 2024 Cohort Are Now Open!
Join us at the Young Entrepreneurs Hub where you will take your business from idea to reality!
Our Young Entrepreneurs Hub is a youth accelerator program designed to help high school students build, launch, and grow their businesses while they're still in school. Hosted at the WeWork Co-Working Space in Brisbane City, and facilitated by the BOP team, this is an opportunity for young entrepreneurs wanting to take the next step on their business journey to access support, mentoring, and a network of likeminded young people.
Bring your business idea to life as you build your brand, design your product, complete your market research and set your prices.
Launch your business as you create your website, social media profiles and get out to local markets and events.
Grow your business as you build out your sales funnel, create your marketing campaigns, and work towards your goals.
The Young Entrepreneurs Hub is run over the school holidays with four days of workshops available for students each holiday break.
Hosted in the WeWork Co-Working Space at 310 Edward Street, Brisbane City, and facilitated by the BOP Industries team, these workshops consist of hands-on masterclasses, mentoring sessions, and dedicated work time for students to bring their ideas to life.
During the school term, students are able to access support from the Young Entrepreneurs Hub team to track progress, ask for connections, and gain feedback on key business decisions.
Students are not required to attend every session, but are encouraged to participate in one program each holiday break.
What To Expect
The Young Entrepreneurs Hub provides a number of opportunities for students as they build their businesses throughout the year, including:
Professional Headshots: Each school holidays students have the opportunity to have their headshot and product photos taken by our photographer.
Business Cards & Flyers: To help students get their start, we work with them to design their first business cards and flyers.
Attending Local Markets: Throughout the year students are given the opportunity to attend local markets to sell their products.
Networking Events: Throughout the year there are two dedicated networking events hosted to help students build their networks and skills.
End Of Year Showcase Event: At the end of the program, students will be invited to showcase their work at an end-of-year showcase event.
Mentoring Opportunities: Each school holidays, guest mentors come to work with students on areas of expertise.
Co-Working Space Access: Hosted at WeWork Co-working space, students get to experience what it’s like working from a vibrant office space.
Here are the key details you'll need to know before applying to join the Young Entrepreneurs Hub 2024 cohort:
What You'll Recieve
If successful in your application to join the Young Entrepreneurs Hub, you will recieve the following:
- Access To 12 Months Of Young Entrepreneurs Hub Programs
- A Young Entrepreneurs Hub Shirt
- A Customised Notion Page For Your Business
- An End Of Year Showcase Opportunity
- Space At Local Markets Throughout The Year
- Access To Industry Mentors
- Complimentary Headshots & Product Photos
- Access To WeWork Co-Working Space On Program Days
- Access To YE Hub Networking Events
- Access To YE Hub Parent Information Evening
- Access To Business Card & Flyer Printing
What We're Looking For
All applications will be reviewed by the Young Entrepreneurs Hub team. We will be looking for applications that demonstrate the following:
- Willingness To Learn: A founder or founding team that are looking to build their skills and knowledge.
- Business Feasibility: A business or idea that can gain traction in 12 months.
- Clear Objectives: A team that has a vision for where they want to take their business.
- Entrepreneurial Spark: A founder or team that can think big and has a passion for entrepreneurship and business.
To be eligible to join the Young Entrepreneurs Hub, you must meet the following requirements:
- A student in Grade 7-12
- The ability to attend sessions in person in Brisbane City
- The ability to attend at least four of the eight sessions over the course of 12 months.
- Have an idea for a business you would like to build, or an existing business you would like to grow
- Have permission from your parent/guardian
Our 2024 Young Entrepreneurs Hub program will commence in the April School Holidays 2024 and will conclude in January of 2025. Key dates for our 2024program can be found below:
Business Builders Program
2nd - 3rd April 2024
27 - 28th June 2024
Creating Your Digital Presence Program
17 - 18th September 2024
Preparing For Launch Program
9 - 10th January 2025
10 - 11th April 2024
Finding Your Customers Program
4 - 5th July 2024
23rd - 24th September 2024
Getting Set Up For Sales Program
14 - 15th January 2025
Foundations Of Business Management
To join our 2024 Young Entrepreneurs Hub Cohort, make sure to submit your application now!