At BOP Industries We're Hiring A
Role: Part-Time (2-3 Days Per Week)
+ The Ability To Increase To Full-Time Dependant On Performance
Location: BOP HQ Brisbane
155 Queen Street, Brisbane
Pay: $250 Per Day ($500 - $750 Per Week)
Key Performance Indicators:
Base Rate = All Workshops 66% Capacity
Bonus = 5% Commission On All Sales For Every Workshop Sold Out (Approx. bonus $500 per workshop 100% full)
Our BOP Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting BOP programs with a particular focus on the BOP school holiday programs. With BOP running a diverse range of programs around Australia and across the country, the marketing manager will be responsible for promoting the school holiday programs to parents and students with the goal of selling tickets to the programs.
Based in the Brisbane office, the marketing manager will be heavily involved in the planning and promotion of our school holiday programs. In the planning process, the Marketing Manager will work with the rest of the BOP team to craft the names and descriptions of upcoming workshop programs to ensure they appeal to the target demographic. From there they will also be tasked with setting up the Eventbrite (Ticket Sale Platform) for the programs and designing the graphics for the event. Once the event has gone live, the Marketing Manager will be tasked with designing the promotional material for the programs including flyers for schools, the school holiday program page on the BOP website, and a series of social posts. As the marketing goes live, the Marketing Manager will craft the copy for the BOP team to send to teachers and the Marketing Manager will also start to reach out to their contacts for promotion (for example, other FB pages, magazines, papers, partners, etc.). They will then be responsible for planning and executing on social media marketing campaigns and finding other places for us to promote our programs to boost ticket sales.
The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for posting photos from the programs and engaging our following on social media as well as through email marketing campaigns. They will be tasked with keeping our audience engaged throughout the term, as well as continuing to grow our audience and community for each new school holiday.
We're looking for driven, eager and knowledgeable applicants to join a passionate, fast-paced team on a mission to inspire and empower students across the country and around the world.
For Success In The Role You Will Need:
- Experience In The Marketing Field
- Experience Developing And Executing Marketing Strategy
- An Eye For Branding And Design
- Strong Writing Skills
- The Ability To Design Promotional Materials
- Confidence Working Towards Sales Goals
- The Ability To Take Initiative And Operate Independently
- Experience In Offline And Online Marketing
Opportunities In The Role:
- Working With A Small And Dynamic Team
- The Ability To Have Your Say In The Overall Direction and Strategy Of The Business
- A Great Deal Of Growth Potential In The Role To Work With Larger Campaigns Nationally And Internationally
- The Ability To Work Between The Education Space And Business Space With Clients And Corporate Partners
- This Role Also Has The Ability To Increase In Hours And Salary Depending On Your Success
For more information on the BOP school holiday programs, please visit: www.bopindustries.com/schoolholidays
If you have any more questions about the role, please do not hesitate to contact the BOP team at email@example.com